The following text constitutes the sales regulation of SITI-POL Sp. z o.o., based in Milejowice, ul. Napędowa 4, 26-652 Zakrzew, KRS number: 0000088191, tax identification number NIP: 7962265478, REGON: 671926060, hereinafter referred to as the SITI-POL company.
- This product sales regulation applies to all transactions within the SITI-POL company’s sales.
- The sales is intended for companies and individuals, hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
- Detailed information about the products is given on the website at www.sitipol.pl.
- The product images are for presentations and are for informational purposes only.
- All SITI-POL products offered are brand new.
- Information on the products, available at www.sitipol.pl, does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but an invitation to enter into an agreement. Completion of the order form by the Customer is unambiguous with the submission of a purchase offer for a particular product.
- Orders are accepted by SITI-POL by phone, fax, e-mail or via the form on the website.
- The Customer, at the time of ordering, is informed in detail about the conditions for order execution. A necessary condition for order execution is to provide by the Customer true information about the company name, address, NIP number, first and last name of the person placing the order.
- In case of suspecting incorrect data, SITI-POL reserves the right not to send the goods.
- Placing an order is unambiguous with the acceptance of these regulations.
- Confirmation of the order by SITI-POL means the conclusion of the sales agreement with the Customer. Together with the order confirmation, SITI-POL shall send to the Customer being an individual/ consumer information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the agreement in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30.05.2014. /Journal of laws 2014.827 / -in the form of annex 1 to the Act.
- SITI-POL reserves the right to refuse the order, restrict the method of payment or request a prepayment.
- The Customer cannot cancel a product order that has been individually shipped from the manufacturer for a specific order and is an atypical product; in such case the order confirmation shows that the agreement is for an atypical product.
- Any change of order after payment made by the Customer may be made only with the consent of both parties.
PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Product prices are agreed individually, in PLN net or EUR net, to which VAT tax is to be added, for foreign customers prices are in EUR with zero VAT tax rate. The price is additionally confirmed in the offer and in the acceptance of the offer.
- SITI-POL reserves the right to change prices of products in the offer, to introduce new products, withdraw products from the offer, and conduct periodic promotional campaigns.
- Prices are binding for the Customer and for SITI-POL on the day of placing the order.
- Payment is made in PLN, unless otherwise agreed by the parties. The conversion of EUR prices is made according to the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland of the day preceding the date of issue of the invoice, published on the National Bank of Poland site www.nbp.pl.
- The basic form of payment is the transfer to SITI-POL’s account. Other forms of payment require prior agreement between the parties.
- Payment for the delivered goods should be made within the time limit agreed by the parties and indicated in the offer and acceptance of the offer.
- In case of failure to meet payment dates, statutory interest and any costs related to debt recovery will be charged.
- The order is executed within the time indicated by the SITI-POL company, agreed individually with the Customer, by courier, at the delivery address given by the Customer at the time of placing the order or directly at the company’s premises.
- The cost of sending the shipment is borne by the Customer if the parties have not decided otherwise.
- If there are obstacles for order execution, SITI-POL is obliged to inform the Customer immediately, by telephone or by electronic means. It is possible to withdraw the order by the Customer, with the consent of SITI-POL.
- SITI-POL is not responsible for failure to meet the deadline due to reasons beyond its control, particularly in case of force majeure.
- For each sales order a sales document is issued, delivered together with the shipment or separately through the Polish Post (Poczta Polska).
- The VAT invoice is a confirmation of the sales agreement for SITI-POL products and is the basis for the possible complaint by the Customer. It is also a guarantee card.
- SITI-POL reserves the right to suspend or cancel an order for a Customer who is in arrears with it.
COMPLAINTS, PRODUCT RETURN, GUARANTEE
- When receiving products, the Customer is obliged to check their condition. Any mechanical damage to the shipment resulting from the shipment must be reported in writing to the courier who will prepare the damage report. In case where products are affected by external mechanical damage, warranty rights are excluded.
- In case of any other defects or damage to the products, SITI-POL should be informed immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of partial damage to the order, the Customer is obliged to return only defective products.
- Filing a complaint does not entitle the Buyer to suspend payment for the delivered products.
- To process the complaint it is necessary to deliver the damaged product to the address given by SITI-POL together with the complaint protocol.
- SITI-POL is obliged to process the complaint within 14 working days and to notify the Customer of the decision, the date of removal of the defect depends on the availability of spare parts.
- SITI-POL warrants the delivered goods, subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty placed on the website www.sitipol.pl.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper or contradictory use and maintenance instructions, faulty installation, maintenance of equipment, natural wear of consumable components or operation in abnormal environmental conditions and damage to the product in which unauthorized repairs or modifications have been made.
- The parties exclude the possibility to return the goods.
- SITI-POL provides complete security and privacy.
- By placing an order, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the SITI-POL database and to process them for the purposes of the agreement.
- Giving personal data by the Customer and consent to their processing are necessary to execute the order by SITI-POL.
- The Customer is responsible for giving false personal data.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 in such a way as to prevent third parties from accessing it.
- Personal data of the Client are provided only at the stage of order execution. These data will not be shared with companies or third parties for any purpose.
- In matters not covered by this regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code apply.
- Any disputes that may arise in the context of the execution or interpretation of the sales regulations the Parties shall seek to resolve amicably, otherwise the Parties will submit a dispute to the court competent for the registered office of SITI-POL.
- In any case – also for sale of goods abroad – the parties are governed by Polish law.
SITI-POL Sp. z o.o., as of 01/09/2015.